Clavicle Brace (With PE Bar)
- Poor posture
- Weak scapula muscle
- Rounded shoulder
- prevention of slouching during incorrect sitting or standing position
- prevention of slouching during girls puberty & growth
- PE bar in the back help proper back alignment and distributes pressure on whole of back
- lightweight and comfortable wearing
- Adjustable hook and loop straps facilitates proper fit
- Allows normal movement with constant posture correction during daily activities
- Padded straps in armpit enhance patient comfort
- The first step is keeping a good posture i.e., a straight back, squared shoulders, chin up, chest out, stomach in, The next step in improving your posture by doing exercises as follow:
- During upright standing retract shoulders and keep this position for a while, then release the contraction. Perform this exercise alternately several times a day.
- Sleep prone position and try to lifting head and chest from the ground up
- Pull-ups and swimming exercise is beneficial
- You can wear clavicle brace during long-time position of sitting or standing as a kinesthetic reminder. Do not wear it during sleep.
How to wear Clavicle brace (with PE bar) ?