Ten simple exercises for work or computer desk
Please Stop working and do these simple exercises that do not take time more than 5 minute during working time.
1) Sit in upright position while the hands are placed next to the body. Slowly raise both shoulders together. Keep this position for 5 s and then release the shoulders. Repeat 5 times a day.
2) Sit in erect position while the hands are placed next to the body. Slowly rotate the shoulders forward 5 times and then rotate backward 5 times.
3) Sit in erect position; pull both hands in front; open and close your fingers and wrists for 5 times. Then repeat this on both sides and also above the head.
4) Sit in upright position. Bend the head to the one side, so that the ear touches the shoulder of the same side. Keep it 5 seconds and then go back to the first position (5 times). Repeat this exercise for the opposite side.
5) Bent and rotate the head along the body slowly, so that the chin approaches the chest. Keep this position for 5 seconds and return to the first position.
6) While you are sitting in the erect position, contract the abdominal muscles. Keep abdominal contraction 5 seconds then release abdominal contraction. Repeat 5 times.
7) Sit in erect position. Raise the right leg from the ground and keep it straight in extended position for 5 seconds. Repeat 5 times. Do this exercise for opposite leg.
8) Push the palm of hand to the head and vice verse (push head to the hand), hold it for 10 seconds and release. Repeat this practice in different directions; forehead, sideways and back several times a day.
9) Stand up and put your hands in the back. Slowly, just 10 ° bend back and open the chest, then return to the first position.
10) After doing these exercises, take 3 to 5 deep breaths and continue working.