Hard Cervical Collar
- Recommended where a rigid immobilization of the cervical region is required.
- spinal stabilization for cervical subluxation and some types of nondisplaced cervical spine fractures.
- They support the chin and the occiput, this reduces the extension/flexion possibilities, especially in the end phase
- In acute pain of cervical osteoarthritis and disc herniation
- Cervical spondylosis
- Post-surgical support
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
- easily applied and are easy to keep clean
- Comfortable edge padding to provide better cushioning and comfort
- Light in weight
- No leaching no allergy
- Adjustable in different sizes with adjustable heights and length
- Longtime use of hard collar should be discouraged because of the side effects (atrophy and shortening of the neck musculature) . About appropriate time of using consult with your physician.
- For sleep time we do not recommend our hard cervical collar.
- During activity, Keep your computer monitor at eye level. Place documents you are reading into a holder at eye level.
How to wear Hard Cervical Collar?